The perfect choice when a high performance, lower profile, floating surface aerator is desired. Volcano II and Hydromax Aeration Series produce astonishing aeration results due to their high GPM pumping rates and oxygen transfer capabilities.
- Easily installed
- Only requires three feet of depth (½HP operating depth is 2')
- Works in deeper depths with optional float mounted deep water intake
- Creates an erupting boil. Hydromax models create a conical heavy flow pattern
- Quality stainless steel components
- Night Glow LED& RGBW Lighting Systems now available for all models
Top and side views with optional lights configuration. Give even more drama to your Volcano II aerator by adding the UL, cUL Listed and CE Recognized Night Glow LED Lighting System. Any lighting system choice includes stainless steel lamp housings, ready to be installed on the float, sealed with clear tempered glass lenses in a stainless steel clamp ring. Minimal installation is required. All lights remain water-cooled and out of sight below the surface.
- Low profile float
- Exclusive underwater cable disconnectCelestial Float
- Stainless steel motor housing
- Exclusive custom-designed oil-cooled energy efficient motor 1725 RPM
- AquaLock Connector (ALC)
- Adjustable Night Glow LED Lighting