Oxymax® Aeration Systems work from the bottom of the pond, completely submerged, out of sight and silent. It couples an electric motor to a propeller water transport system. The
oxygen-depleted water is moved rapidly from the bottom of the pond directly and efficiently to the surface. The cooler, denser water absorbs oxygen as it quickly spreads across the pond. It returns down through the de-stratified layers, providing equal distribution of oxygenated water.
• Totally out of sight and silent, submerged to bottom
• Lightweight, small size makes it highly mobile and easily relocated
for spot problems (1/2 HP)
• Ideal for fish impoundments, keeps ponds open year round (where
applicable) eliminating winter kill
• No possible freeze damage - aerator is
• Submerged motor and seals lubricated by
non-toxic food grade oil for longer life
• 1/2 to 5 HP, 1 and 3 phase motors
• 3 year warranty, 1 HP and larger
• 2 year warranty, 1/2 HP
• Easily adapts to any pond 2.5' to 20' deep
• Low-profile float mounted below waterline
• Quality stainless steel components
Rule of Thumb:
1 HP per surface acre. Increase number of units for ponds with restricted circulation and/or severe nutrient load conditions.
|Give the aquatic manager a solution to water quality problems when no fountain spray pattern is desired. These silent, vertical mixers are environmentally friendly and will not disturb your aquatic landscape.